Evolve - The GnNxt IT ParkLocation
Mahindra World City, Jaipur, IndiaOwner & Developer
Mahindra World CitySize
40.011 m2 GFAType
- Unit B1 - Platinum rating Unit B2 - Gold rating.
- The certification is as per LEED India Core and Shell.
Evolve - The GnNxt IT Park is an IT/ITES Special Economic Zone spread across 25 acres located within Mahindra World City, Jaipur. Evolve provides various facilities to IT/ITES companies looking at setting up operations on a smaller scale and gradually expanding, as well as start-ups. Further, the flexible floor formats provides scalability, flexibility and lower turnaround times.
Green features and sustainable technologiesSOLAR CONTROL LOW E-GLASS
The glass façade is designed using Sunergy green glass manufactured by Asahi. Sunergy is a coated glass that offers excellent combination of solar control with thermal insulation and aesthetic. It offers maximum thermal and visual comfort. The glass also offers reduction in HVAC load.WATER EFFICIENT FIXTURES
Low flow water fixtures have been installed for all application. Water consumption is reduced more than 60% by the combination of low-flow water fixtures and grey water reuse for landscaping.MASS TRANSPORT SYSTEM
Mass Transportation facility in the form of shuttle buses has been arranged inside world city to promote public transport.LED RETROFITTING
Previously the common area and basement lighting under units A1 & A2 were installed with 36W Fluorescent tube lights, while units B1, B2 & Utility blocks were fitted with T5 tube lights of rating 28W.
Retrofitting was performed with 22W LED tube light at all building units. This action shall result in estimated reduction in lighting energy consumption by 45% and 89,510 kg emissions of CO2 annually.ROOF TOP SOLAR PV INSTALLATION
The roof top at the building units A2, B1 & B2 were installed with Solar PV in association with Clean Max.
The total capacity of installed Solar PV is 210 kWP. The model is installed on an OPEx model with reduction in rate of energy unit by 20%.
Other notable green innovations
- Energy efficient air-conditioning and using R-134A as refrigerant for cooling
- Roof insulated using Expanded Polystyrene and coated with high SRI paint having value >100
- Green Housekeeping program
- More than 15% use of recycled materials by cost
- Use of Low-VOC paints, adhesives and sealants
- Use of FSC certified wood
Measurable resultsRooftop solar PV
- Estimated renewable energy generation: 300,000 kWh
- Estimated Annual reduction in CO2 emissions: 270,000 kg
- Estimated Annual savings: INR 560,000 (USD 8,320)
- Estimated renewable energy generation: 99,450 kWh
- Estimated Annual reduction in CO2 emissions (in kg): 89,510 kg
- Estimated Annual savings: INR 765,800 (USD 11,380)
Costs and benefits
The cost for LED retrofitting would pay back in a duration of 1.5 years.
The energy generated from rooftop solar PV would be available at a rate 20% cheaper than the current energy cost.