APREA-RICS PropTech Innovate 2019
Jointly organised with Asia Pacific Real Estate Association of Singapore, the conference brings together top business leaders, think-tanks and policy makers to explore real estate technological developments in Singapore and the region.
Unearth the power of innovation
Despite being the world's largest industry and asset class, real estate has been late to jump on the technology bandwagon. Innovation is dramatically transforming how assets are designed, financed, built, and managed.
Following the success of the RICS PropTech Conference, PropTech Innovate 2019 will celebrate innovation and technology advancements in the entire real estate ecosystem.
Themed "unearth the power of innovation", the conference will reinforce the urgency for technology adoption through innovations. It will act as an incubator for leading industry experts and stakeholders and, through thought-provoking discussions and speeches, will discuss what the future of the industry might look like as we progress through this era of unprecedented change.
Guest of honour
Yvonne Lim Li Chuen, Group Director, Physical Planning, Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) Singapore
Ms Yvonne Lim is presently the Group Director (Physical Planning). She is involved in the planning of Singapore's land use, the Master Plan, formulating planning strategies to achieve land use plans and communicating land use plan to the public.
Ms Lim started as a Planner with Physical Planning Group in URA. She was seconded to the Ministry of National Development in 2006 as Assistant Director, Strategic Planning Division and then as Deputy Director, Infrastructure Division from 2009 to 2011.
She was Director (Strategic Planning) from 2011 and worked with her team to deliver the 2013 Land Use plan. In 2015, she assumed the role of Group Director (Physical Planning) and is a key lead in the delivery of the draft master plan 2019.
- The next new wave of digital transformation
- Cutting through the clutter: Practical implementation beyond noise and distraction
- Investment in PropTech: How to invest in the real estate of tomorrow confidently today?
- Innovation in facilities and workplace management
- Empowering today's professionals through digital technologies
- Data is just the beginning. The future is now. What mindsets do today's professionals need for leading innovation?
- Modern workplaces and tenant experience
- Move over technology — value creation, please stand up
Visit risc.org to view the full agenda and details.