National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO), under the aegis of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, the Govt. of India, is an apex body representing all spheres of stakeholders engaged in various aspects of real estate development. We are here with an aim to improve the confidence level of lenders, investors and consumers by bringing in professional and ethical practices. Shri Hardeep Singh Puri, Hon’ble Minister of State (I/c), Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA), Govt. of India is NAREDCO’s Chief Patron and six Government officials (Joint Secretary Level), nominated by the Hon’ble Minister, are in the Governing
Council of NAREDCO. Real Estate Developers, Public and Private Banking Firms and other Institutions are members of NAREDCO. As an apex body of the real estate industry, we have been putting in our suggestions, pertaining to the housing and real estate sector, for consideration and incorporation in the successive finance bills. Objectives of NAREDCO inter alia include promotion of housing and real estate sector in India and to inculcate transparency and accountability for the benefit of the customers. NAREDCO and its state chapters work in close co-operation with the Central and State Govts. to achieve above objectives.
APREA is a non-profit society that represents the property investment industry across Asia Pacific. Our members include prominent pension, insurance and sovereign wealth funds, investment managers, family office platforms, developers, professional firms and thought leaders.
APREA’s focus is cross-border investment and engages closely with governments to help open-up and expand property investment markets by working with governments to improve business \ground rules.
At present, APREA hosts chapters in China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and the Philippines.
APREA’s policy solutions address:
- REITs & securitisation frameworks.
- Infrastructure and nation-building programs.
- Housing affordability.
- Sustainability & ESG.
- Investor-focussed practices for fund managers.
- Informed, skilled and transparent markets.
NAREDCO & APREA , this year, brings you the fifth edition of the successful Real Estate & Infrastructure Investors' Summit (REIIS). The summit in 2020, with the theme “India – a renewed and emerging investment hotspot”, shall primarily focus on getting the Investors and the Stakeholders of the Industry on a common platform to discuss and network. With participation of more than 150 speakers and more than 900 delegates in the last 4 years, REIIS is back with its fifth edition.
THE SUMMIT WILL DISCUSS CURRENT TRENDS AND SCENARIO OF:
- India as emerging investment hotspot · Mantra to sell decoded: Reconfiguration, Re-modelling, Consolidation
- Are alternate assets the new core: Student Housing, Senior Living, Co-Living, Co-working, Warehousing
- Indian Realty and Infrastructure: what are the odds in favour. · With RERA, GST, REIT/InvITs, Insovency laws and great demographic dividend
- Transforming real estate and infrastructure: the role of statutory authorities · Proptech driving RE or RE driving proptech?
- Shadow Banking: woe or an opportunity
Organisers will not be responsible for any cancellation of programme due to extraneous factors beyond our control.